Available on backorder
Get a simple, safe, effective, economical water softener alternative for your home.
Do you have hard water?
Hard water is often indicated by a lack of foaming when soap is agitated in water, formation of limescale in kettles and hot water systems and leaving spots on glassware.
- Calcium & magnesium scale protection
- Protects pipes, heating elements, showers & appliances
- Protects hot water systems, heating elements, pumps, pipes, shower heads, toilet cisterns, pipes and fittings against costly damage caused by scale-forming minerals in water
- Helps with lime scale in your caravan water heater
- Greatly helps with scale
- Corrosion protection
- Softer water to shower in
- Reduced skin irritations and dry hair
- Better mix of water of water with shampoo, soaps and detergents
- Reduced spotting on shower screens, glass, cutlery and plates
- Water protection for appliances
- Easy to install
- Watermark certified
- DN15 SS 316 Male/Female Threaded Ends Nominal Flow rate 9L/min
- 1/2″ BSP Male/Female, Overall length(mm): 102 , Overall length(inch): 4 inches
- Applications : Shower head, Caravan, Fridge, Kitchen sink, Washing machine
- Compatible with all shower fittings in USA, Africa, Asia, India and Europe
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you are probably showering in hard water or water that has been softened using a “traditional salt softener”.
There is an easy solution…
Installing a Water Conditioner on your hand held or fixed shower nozzle only takes minutes and the benefits are fantastic!
#softwater #showerfilter #watersoftener #caravanscale #caravan #waterconditioner #hardwater #scalebuildup #softskin #beautyspa #petgrooming #dogwash
#Australia #New Zealand #Malaysia #Singapore #Thailand #Korea #Taiwan #Japan #USA #UK #Europe #Africa